Friday, September 9, 2011

Introduction

  Welcome to my blog on Online Video Game reviews. Every week I will write about what game I am playing for the week. I will write a review on the video game that I will be testing for the week. Opinions will be given on gameplay, graphics, online communities and more.

   First off let me tell you a little about myself. I have been playing online video games for about five years now. I am an aspiring video game designer just starting my long road of education. I have always been on a mission to find the perfect video game. I know others are also looking for a video game that suits their tastes. That is why I am here.
  
   I will be covering everything from online social video games to MMORPG's (Massively multiplayer online role-playing games. Every week you can expect something different. I hope this blog appeals to a wide range of gamers out there looking for the perfect game.

  Included in the reviews will be screenshots, tips and tricks, information about downloads and my personal opinion on the game play. I hope that everyone can find something useful here. Please check back often to see what is new.


No comments:

Post a Comment